3257 - Global Sales Director (genopslag)
For a very successful company in strong growth (+50%) we are looking for a Global Sales Director.
The company is a leading manufacturing company in Europe within its niche. The products are technical by nature and are used globally. Sales processes are B-t-B and both direct to customers and via Partners/Distributors.
The offices are based in the Copenhagen area.
The position is heading a sales and marketing organisation with approximately 10 - 15 employees. The Global Sales Director is part of the management committee in the company. The main tasks are:
- Maintain the strong sales momentum.
- Develop a new sales and marketing strategy for the company.
- Convert the new strategy to plans and detailed tasks and activities.
- Train, coach and motivate the sales organisation to achieve the ambitious together with you.
The right candidate ideally has the following background:
- A relevant Master level commercial education.
- A good technical understanding.
- Preferably experience from working as no. 1 in a mid-sized company or no. 2 or 3 in the sales organisation of a large company with global B-T-B sales of products of a technical nature.
- Truly global international experience – not just export to a limited number of countries.
- The experience should cover both the sales and marketing disciplines. Sales experience should include direct own customer sales experience and leadership of a sales organisation. It is an advantage if the experience covers both own sales to B-t-B customers and sales through Partners/Distributors.
- It is an advantage if the experience includes digital competences and B-t-B e-commerce competences.
- Previous experience with developing and implementing a new sales and marketing strategy will be a distinct advantage.
The position must be filled urgently and interviews will take place gradually as applications come in.
Geography: Copenhagen area
Duration: Permanent position
Start date: A.S.A.P.